Mr B R Lall a senior CBI official who
had dealt with the JAIN HAWALA DIARY case has written a kiss and
tell book and if the facts are true –– that CBI is totally
controlled by the Government in power –– then Indian democracy must
We do not know how far his facts are
true but he has quoted that two former PMs took money, may be for
political purposes, and all the conduits are named in the book. If
the facts are not true the CBI must refute them because recently it
had filed FIRs against a former RM George Fernandes, Jaya Jaitly and
a former CNS.
We hope these were not politically
Dr. JM Lyngdoh, IAS (Retd.)
& Mr. BR Lall, IPS (Retd.)
Election Commissioner & Former Joint Director-CBI resp.
will address to the
on Thursday, 30th November, 3:00pm
at India International Centre (Annexe), Lodhi Estate, ND-3
Dr. JM Lyngdoh will
also release a first ever book
Who Owns CBI:
Mr. BR Lall, IPS (Retd.)
A Few Questions from the book (many others are inside the
1. Why did Mrs. Sonia Gandhi send a fax message to P.
Chidambaram in the V. Krishnamurty case?
2. Who disclosed that Rajiv Gandhi was paid Rs. 10.5 crores
through Capt. Satish Sharma, with an instruction to show it in the
name of Lalit Suri? Was Sharad Yadav also a beneficiary in the Jain
3. Did LK Advani take any money from Jains? Under which Prime
Minister’s direction, did the CBI Director ask the author to include
his name in the charge sheet?
4. Under which Prime Minister’s direction, the CBI Director
favoured Lalu Prasad Yadav in the Fodder Scam despite opposition by
UN Biswas? Why is there a Jungle Raj in CBI?
5. How much hawala money was kept at the residence of the
then Prime Minister and by whom?
6. How come the author has accused all namely the two
Directors of CBI, the then government, the then Prime Minister, some
Cabinet Ministers, the then Solicitor General and is not kind to the
7. Who was that Union Minister, whose assets were verified by
the author, running into crores of rupees, but the CBI Director did
not allow the author to investigate?
8. What were the relations between Quattrochi and 10 Janpath?
9. Was Ajit Jogi induldging in scams? What did CBI do about
10. How is the ‘Jain Hawala Case’ relevant today even after a
decade? Should it be re-opened now as many new scams have come up?
11. How did Vijay Rama Rao & Joginder Singh, the then CBI
directors, betray the nation?
12. Why a
midnight court was
set up at the residence of the former Chief Justice of India? Why V.
Krishnamurthy was de-boarded from the plane? Was he was trying to
run away from the country?
13. Who re-inforced the ‘Single
Directive’ to paralyse the CBI? Rajiv Gandhi or BJP?
14. If there was evidence, why the CBI does not re-open
this case now and investigate? What else could have been done in
the ‘Jain Hawala case’?
15. The author has hinted that Assam LOC case was a big
scandal, but CBI remained satisfied with the same 12 cases that
vigilance was investigating. What hindered CBI not to investigate it
4858/ 24, Ansari Road, ND - 2
Ph.: 23260783, 23265523(O); Fax: 23272766
Back to Top